Water is the essence of all life, and Griswold Water Systems’ commitment to treating water in a responsible way is the essence of our mission.
Griswold Water Systems
A member of the Griswold family of companies, and started in 1936 by Donald Griswold, we share water business experience with our international sister companies, Cla-Val and Griswold Controls. After two decades of producing American-made high-quality welded filtration products, including a complete line of high-efficiency centrifugal separators and cooling tower basin sweepers, Griswold Water Systems pioneered non-chemical water treatment using electrodynamic field generation. Our unique synergy between advanced filtration and the most advanced water treatment has meant cleaner, greener, and more reliable HVAC systems for our customers.
DOWNLOAD THE CASE STUDY
Understand how the Griswold IntegraClean Works
3 Critical Advantages
Our products have eliminated scale and bacteria, and controlled corrosion in thousands of our customers’ cooling systems, without the use of toxic chemicals. The three-fold result: more reliable HVAC system operation, a truly green water treatment solution, and an excellent return on investment.
It’s A Simple Pledge
We provide our customers with chemical-free water treatment that allows their cooling systems to enjoy long-term stability and operate consistently and reliably. GWS guarantees customer satisfaction by:
- Engineering integrated water treatment and filtration products
- Maintaining a high level of applications experience and an in-depth water treatment knowledge base
- Manufacturing the best in shop durable products
- Providing dedicated field service to enhance our customers’ enlightened operational practices, and
- Supplying exemplary electronic monitoring to augment regular human oversight