Since 1940, the Paul Mueller Company has manufactured high quality stainless steel equipment for heat transfer, which are used in a wide variety of applications in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical facilities worldwide. From a stainless steel wine barrel to a one million gallon tank fabricated in the field, Mueller product solutions and components are making a difference all around the world.
Watch the video below to understand more about Mueller’s company and its values and beliefs.
Mueller Product Line
Mueller offers a wide range of solutions in the following categories:
- Component Products
- Brewery Solutions
- Dairy Farm Equipment
- Mueller Field Operations
- Mueller Transportation
- Food and Dairy
- Mueller Tank Trailers
- Refrigeration Products
- Heat Transfer
Mueller Heat Transfer Solutions
Accu-Therm® Parts & Service
Paul Mueller Company Heat Transfer Products Parts and Service Department provides all the Accu-Therm plate heat exchanger spare parts and expert services you need.
Their goal is to help you reduce downtime, improve efficiency, enhance performance, and increase the lifetime of your equipment.
Accu-Therm® Plate Heat Exchangers
Accu-Therm plate heat exchangers are designed to provide you worry-free, highly efficient heat transfer whether you are processing simple fluids, viscous solutions, or particulates. Accu-Therm plate heat exchangers are available in an extensive range of sizes, alloys, and frame configurations to meet your exact needs.
Features and Benefits of Accu-Therm® Plate Heat Exchangers:
- High Efficiency Heat Transfer Performance
- Reduced Fouling
- Compact Size
- Lower Cost
- Easy to Clean and Inspect
- True Counterflow
- Close Approach Temperatures
- Multiple Duties with a Single Unit
- High Viscosity Applications
- Cross Contamination Eliminated
- Free-Flow” Plate Heat Exchangers”
To learn more about this product line and to see typical applications, click here
Accu-Therm® Sanitary Plate Heat Exchangers
The sanitary Accu-Therm plate heat exchanger is designed to meet a variety of sanitary process applications and it meets or surpasses the most stringent sanitary requirements for human consumption.
- No Clog Design
- On-Time Delivery
- Plate Sizes
Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
Mueller offers one of the world’s largest range of brazed plate heat exchangers, and many of these units are available in stock and can be shipped the next day in most cases.
- Allow the design of more compact engineered systems
- Make possible the installation of a more cost-effective, superior solution to your heat transfer applications
- Reduce cooling media volume, further reducing the cost of fluid handling systems and energy consumption
- Simplify maintenance and repair
- Sizable inventory levels for next day shipments
Temp-Plate® Heat Transfer Surface
Temp-Plate is a highly versatile panel-type heat exchanger that can be welded, formed, or fitted to meet your exact needs. It can be applied in irregular shapes, at high pressures, high temperatures, or in corrosive environments, and can be used as an immersion, clamp-on, or integral heat transfer surface.
To learn more about this product including features, benefits, and applications, click here
Preformed Heat Transfer Surface
- Preformed dimple: dimple is a machine formed sheet material that is welded to a second piece of material after forming. Dimple assemblies typically have increased flow area. It can be made using multiple materials including stainless steel, carbon steel, and other alloys. The product is also available in a range of sheet thicknesses
- Preformed assemblies: dimple can also be provided in many custom configurations, and can offer higher flow rates and/or lower pressure drop due to the increased flow area
- Preformed sheet: dimple sheet can be provided in custom sizes ready for integration into your own product
For more details about Mueller’s products, visit their website here.