Aquanomix Water Reclamation
Aquanomix is an environmental technology company that delivers water optimization and energy-saving platforms for HVAC related piping systems. The company has pioneered the emerging water reuse market in the United States HVAC marketplace, empowering swift and intelligent decision-making.
Water is this century’s biggest crisis. Aquanomix is committed to smarter water and energy use and supports efforts to not only educate but also to develop proven solutions to in the face of global water scarcity. Being sustainable is more than an environmental gesture. It makes long-term sense.
All components are skid-mounted, pre-wired, pre-piped, and sized to meet project parameters. Standard treatment skid includes a centrifugal separator and a bag filter for filtration, and an ultraviolet lamp for disinfection. Filtration and disinfection techniques can be customized as needed. Aquanomix also offers additional system options, such as cistern, booster pump, and hydropneumatic tank selection and sourcing services.
Aquanomix skids feature a controls system to monitor onboard diagnostics and integrate with an existing building management system. Controls system comes with a programmable touchscreen and remote access capability via an Internet connection.
Why choose Aquanomix?
- Experts in water reuse dedicated to your project from design through installation, and beyond
- More than 50 years of experience in industrial water management and engineering
- Team of LEED® accredited engineers
- 300+ sales engineers throughout North America
- Partnerships with USGBC, ASHRAE, AWT WHY CHOOSE AQUANOMIX WE KNOW WATER
- Comprehensive + customized turnkey solutions in implementing water reuse technology
- Can be retrofitted into existing buildings or incorporated into new building design
- Typical payback for evaporative cooling projects is less than 5 years
- Helps to achieve up to 12 points towards LEED® certification
To learn more about Aquanomix and its solutions, check out the company’s website here.