Bosch – FHP
Bosch – FHP specializes in highly efficient heating and cooling solutions for commercial retrofit and new construction applications. In 2007, Bosch acquired Florida-based FHP Manufacturing Co., a manufacturer of electric geothermal heat pumps and entered the commercial HVAC market with a complete line of heat pump systems to meet your needs.
Bosch – FHP Product Line
Bosch focuses her mix in two categories of product: commercial water heat pumps and air handlers.
Bosch – FHP Commercial WSHPs
The uncompromising quality of all FHP products makes them the ideal choice for the commercial new construction market and the ease of designing into tight retrofit spaces of buildings.
- Water-to-Air Heat Pumps: this solution is available in configurations that vary from ½ to 6 tons.
- Water-to-Air Large Capacity Heat Pumps: FHP equipment can satisfy your needs up to 60 tons with two different models of large capacity units
- Water-to-Water Heat Pumps: the two models of pumps in this category will meet all your requirements for commercial applications
- Rooftop Packages: High-quality solutions for 100% outside air applications. The RT Model Rooftop incorporates an integral heat pump and energy recovery wheel to provide you with a high quality, engineered economical alternative for 100% outdoor air applications traditionally requiring expensive, custom-built equipment.
Commercial Air Handlers
Bosch offers durable and reliable horizontal and vertical commercial air handlers for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Semi-Custom Commercial AHUs
- 15 Horizontal Models: 800 – 38,000 CFM
- 6 Vertical Models: 800 – 4,000 CFM
- Energy Recovery Options
To download the company’s commercial products catalog, click here. Or visit their website here for more information.