Enviro-Tec offers fan coils, air-handling units, and other engineered solutions for zone control air conditioning. All Enviro-Tec products meet the highest standards for quiet and efficient performance. Enviro-Tec solutions have been shipped around the world to air-condition office buildings, hospitals, universities, schools, stores, hotels and multifamily dwellings since 1979. All products are manufactured in Florida and Ontario.
Enviro-Tec Product Line
Enviro-Tec has an extensive product line to meet all of your air conditioning needs. The portfolio includes:
- Indoor Fan Coil Units
- Air-Handling Unit
- Indoor Packaged Equipment
- Single Duct Variable Volume and Constant Volume Terminals
- Belt Drive Blower Coil Units
- Series Flow and Parallel Flow Fan Powered Terminals
- VAV Analog and DDC Electronic Controls and Pneumatic Controls, factory mounted
Enviro-Tec has a complete line of horizontal and vertical fan coil units that will meet your needs. The product line comprehends low profile and high performance equipment. Click on the categories below see all the products available and to learn about them in detail.
Horizontal Low Profile – Series D
Horizontal Low Profile – Series C
Horizontal High Performance
Vertical Floor – Series C
Vertical Low Profile
Vertical High Performance
Piping and Controls
Air Handling Units
Enviro-Tec has the perfect solution for schools, hospitals, commercial buildings and industrial applications. through its MQL and the ESL models.
MQL Indoor Air-Handling Unit
The MQL Indoor Air-Handler allows you to design the unit to meet the specific project needs. Its design allows you to configure draw-through applications in horizontal, vertical, and footprint-saving arrangements. From basic air-handling requirements to the sophisticated isolation room systems required to meet challenging indoor air quality, controls, and acoustic projects, the MQL Indoor Air-Handler is your solution.
- Modular construction – footprint saving arrangements including stacking modules in two or three high configurations
- Field assembly option to fit into elevators and through standard doorways for renovation or retrofit jobs
- Double IAQ galvanized drain pans to prevent standing water and minimize microbial growth
- Removable access panels for improved accessibility and serviceability
- Single point power connection – even with draw-through or blow-through electric heat – simplifies installation
- Available in nine sizes, from 600 to 10,000 cfm
- Internal spring isolation
- Single wall and double wall-galvanized construction. Double-wall construction enhances indoor air quality, protects insulation, and provides the ability to clean the inside of the unit.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) using INTELLITRAC®, the patented FlowStar™ sensor with damper(s) that accurately measures and controls outside airflow (required cfm).
- Factory-packaged air handlers are available with starters and variable frequency drives to minimize installation time, coordination and costs, while increasing reliability.
- Quiet, flexible, acoustical discharge plenums may be used for sound-sensitive projects.
- Customized Options include:
- Direct drive plenum fans
- High-efficiency filters or cartridge filters
- Double-wall perforated lining
- Inspection windows
ESL Indoor Air-Handling Unit
- 36 available standard sizes ranging from 1,000 to 30,000 cfm
- Galvanized, pre-painted, and stainless steel construction available
- Multi-sloped stainless steel drain pans prevent standing water and minimize microbial growth
- Hinged access doors with quick action latches, inside and outside door handles, test ports, and thermal break doors are available.
- Single point power connection – even with draw-through or blow-through electric heat – simplifies installation. Fan motors are factory mounted and wired to the junction box.
- Factory mounted VFD’s and lights
- R-13 insulation with 2″ foam injected panels. Double-wall construction enhances indoor air quality, protects insulation, and provides the ability to clean the inside of the unit.
- Energy-recovery wheels (heat-wheel) option
- Dual fan option
- AHRI 410 certified coils and AHRI 430 unit certified
- Sound ratings reported in accordance with AHRI 260
- Noise-reducing characteristic options: plenum fans, dynamically balanced low-noise fans, mounted on an isolated steel base, sound-absorbing walls
To see more information about these products and others, access the Enviro-Tec website.