Full-time Inside Sales Engineer
Kansas City Office
Midwest Machinery is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Engineer for our Kansas City office.
We’re accepting nationwide applicants willing to relocate to Kansas!
We typically fill our new positions within 30 days so don’t wait to apply.
Our HVAC Inside Sales Engineers strive to be our customers’ most trusted and valued partner through our/your knowledge and expertise of our product solutions.
The Inside Sales Engineer is the primary support resource for our customers, partners, and outside sales team. They are responsible for working collaboratively with the outside sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate. The Inside Sales Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Assist outside sales team in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans.
- Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc…
- Prepare basic takeoffs based on plan review and specifications; develop zone maps and accurate bill of materials.
- Commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues
- Extensive interaction with customers, partners, and team via phone and email.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand, and convey customer requirements.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify and communicate customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
And you have:
- Minimum 2 years certificate or associates degree in a technical program such as Mechanical Engineering
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Software Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid vacation/holidays.
- Great work environment with top professionals.
- Retirement Plan.
- Ongoing training.