WE HAVE A TOP POSITION FOR A TOP AFTERMARKET INSIDE SALES IN KC!
If you are detail-oriented, driven, and extremely organized while personable and great with customer service, we want you!
On top of that, if you have project coordination and accounting systems experience, then we REALLY want you!
In this role, you will work cooperatively with the outside sales team and the manufacturers we represent, and you will help customers via phone and email.
This is how your new job looks like on a daily basis:
• Preparing “parts” quotations for all product lines for multiple territories
• Upselling to include installation labor on quotations
• Following up on quotations
• Submitting orders with factories and tracking progress from order placement to shipment
• Supporting Outside Sales – selecting, recommending and quoting equipment
• Assisting in special projects – ie. Marketing and events coordination
• Preparing and sending submittals
• Entering orders and issuing PO’s to manufacturers
• Scheduling delivery and startup service
• Preparing and sending O&M’s
• Ensuring proper invoicing
• Troubleshooting shortages and contractor problems
• Closing out projects
That’s why you must have good computer skills and be familiar with all of the Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Outlook.
Our salary is competitive, and we have a killer benefits package that includes healthcare, 401K, PTO, and paid vacation.
Are you ready to apply? Great!
Fill out the form below.