Full-time Sales Engineer – Oklahoma City Office.
Our HVAC Sales Engineers strive to be our customers’ most trusted and valued partner through our/your knowledge and expertise of our product solutions. You have the opportunity of overseeing customer relationships – new and existing through office visits, lunch presentations, company sponsored events, manufacturer plant trips and more!
You’ll get to put together product packages and work with our inside Sales Engineers and support team to come up with the ultimate solution for our customers.
HVAC Sales Engineers are excellent articulators, fun to be around and can explain complicated things simply. They are swift, agile and do what it takes to get the job done.
If you have a highly technical mind but don’t like talking to new people and prefer staying in the office most of the time, this might not be the job for you. Perhaps you have a friend that would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you have the potential to:
Interfacing with engineers, end-users, and contractors to sell HVAC products into their designs.
Managing existing accounts to evaluate how manufactured products can be utilized in upcoming projects.
Being up-to-date with market knowledge in the Midwest HVAC industry to analyze potential new partners and opportunities for product lines.
Attending weekly sales meetings to strategize with the sales team and collaborate on best practices.
And you have:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field (or 5+ years of relevant experience)
Willingness to travel throughout Eastern Kansas/Western Missouri regularly (overnight less than 5%).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong technical background with high sales aptitude.
Knowledge of the HVAC industry.
Extra awesome: Experience selling into contractors/engineers. Then this is the job for you!
Competitive base with progressive commission plan.
Great work environment with top professionals.
Company cell phone.
Full-time Project Manager – Tulsa or Oklahoma City Office.
We typically fill our new positions within 30 days so don’t wait to apply.
We are looking for a highly responsible, independent, inside Project Manager who will run, administer and organize all project activities, aiming at the flawless execution to the completion of the project.
Experience with HVAC equipment is a definite asset. The candidate should be a strong learner, with good technical abilities.
If you can primarily:
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Track changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Make certain the customers’ needs are met as the project evolves. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Create and maintain project documentation. Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents appropriately
- Prepare and forward purchase orders, monitor, and expedite as necessary
- Verifies receipt of items, authorize payment on questionable invoices
- Resolves issues with vendors regarding shipments, pricing, etc.
- Review contracts, purchase orders from vendors prior to acceptance
And you have:
- Previous experience in a project manager/coordinator related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field helpful but not a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- An excellent team player attitude
- Extra awesome: Experience in estimating/applications engineering!
THEN WE WANT YOU!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Great work environment with top professionals
- Ongoing training