Full-time Project Manager
Tulsa or Oklahoma City Office
We typically fill our new positions within 30 days so don’t wait to apply.
We are looking for a highly responsible, independent, inside Project Manager who will run, administer and organize all project activities, aiming at the flawless execution to the completion of the project.
Experience with HVAC equipment is a definite asset. The candidate should be a strong learner, with good technical abilities.
If you can primarily:
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Track changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Make certain the customers’ needs are met as the project evolves. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Create and maintain project documentation. Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents appropriately
- Prepare and forward purchase orders, monitor, and expedite as necessary
- Verifies receipt of items, authorize payment on questionable invoices
- Resolves issues with vendors regarding shipments, pricing, etc.
- Review contracts, purchase orders from vendors prior to acceptance
And you have:
- Previous experience in a project manager/coordinator related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field helpful but not a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- An excellent team player attitude
- Extra awesome: Experience in estimating/applications engineering!
THEN WE WANT YOU!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Great work environment with top professionals
- Ongoing training