Midwest Machinery Denver is a commercial HVAC equipment sales company handling products such as Climatemaster heat pumps, Marley cooling towers, Danfoss VFD’s, LG VRF, Dunham Bush Chillers, and many other major product lines. We cover the entire Colorado market and Southeastern Wyoming (although 90+% of the work is in the front range).
We are seeking a full-time HVAC service tech to do start-up and service of the equipment we sell. A minimum of 3 years of experience working on Commercial Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems (any manufacturer) is a must. Experience with the rest of our products is not necessarily required as training will be provided. The candidate should be a strong learner, with a good understanding of HVAC/R equipment including compressors, fans, pumps, etc.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE:
- Trade school education
- EPA or CFC or NATE Certification is a plus but not required
- A team player attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication & customer relationship skills
- Capability of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to pass a background check
- A valid drivers license
- Hard working, dependable, honest, career minded focus