Midwest Machinery is looking for a full-time Sales Engineer
for our Oklahoma City office.
We typically fill our new positions within 30 days so don’t wait to apply.
Our HVAC Sales Engineers strive to be our customers’ most trusted and valued partner through our/your knowledge and expertise of our product solutions. You have the opportunity of overseeing customer relationships – new and existing through office visits, lunch presentations, company-sponsored events, manufacturer plant trips and more!
You’ll get to put together product packages and work with our inside Sales Engineers and support team to come up with the ultimate solution for our customers.
HVAC Sales Engineers are excellent articulators, fun to be around, and can explain complicated things simply. They are swift, agile, and do what it takes to get the job done.
If you have a highly technical mind but don’t like talking to new people and prefer staying in the office most of the time, this might not be the job for you. Perhaps you have a friend that would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you have the potential to:
– Interfacing with engineers, end-users, and contractors to sell HVAC products into their designs.
– Managing existing accounts to evaluate how manufactured products can be utilized in upcoming projects.
– Being up-to-date with market knowledge in the Midwest HVAC industry to analyze potential new partners and opportunities for product lines.
– Attending weekly sales meetings to strategize with the sales team and collaborate on best practices.
And you have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field (or 5+ years of relevant experience)
– Willingness to travel throughout Oklahoma and Panhandle of Texas regularly (overnight less than 10%)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong technical background with high sales aptitude.
– Knowledge of the HVAC industry.
– Extra awesome: Experience selling into contractors/engineers…Then this is the job for you!
– Competitive base plus commission
– Paid vacation/holidays
– Great work environment with top professionals
– Company cell phone
– Vehicle allowance